View the DVD for residual magnetism

Inquiries and document request from here

We have put together a frequently asked questions from users of everyone

よくある質問 製品について

質問 What is the "centering"?
答え When machining a workpiece at a machining center, since there is no eye on the machine, we have to tell the position of the workpiece. In the case of the mold base used for the mold, the X-face and the Y-face right angle, the surface roughness are finished clean. in the case of the hole and the circle must teach its center. This is called centering.
For details, please see how to measure point finder and centering gauge swing type.
製品リンク Products that are relevant to this question is as follows. It will jump to the corresponding page by clicking.
[Point Finder Series]  [Centering Gauge Swing Type]